Thursday, August 21, 2014

So What Now?

So tonight is the first night that Jeff and I are spending the night apart in our married life.  And I must say that it pretty much sucks.  Jeff and I have made it a goal to go to bed at the same time even though I might be up on the computer or he is watching some shows.  The point is, we are next to each other every night when we go to bed and I must say, it's pretty awkward and lonely.  I don't know how some people do it.  I do not handle these situations very well and I take my hat off to my sister-in-law whose husband is in the military and sometimes has to leave for work.  I should have started work this weekend to keep myself busy.  But I didn't so it is what it is.

Anyways, on a lighter note, we had a spiritual dump this week.  The first week here, there was a baptism confirmation during sacrament on Sunday, and a woman in our ward invited us to her endowment and sealing to her husband and two children.  It was a sweet experience.  The woman looked so incredibly happy and so grateful to be sealed to her family for eternity.  I am grateful and blessed to be sealed to my wonderful husband and that our children will also be sealed to us forever.  I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I SURE wish you didn't have to be alone either - becuase that means you could be with us!!!!! Oh, how you will be missed - we love you Ali

    ReplyDelete