Thursday, May 29, 2014

Waiting and Recovering

Well Jeff and I decided that we are going to wait till July to move into an apartment in Maryland.  Basically, the one we wanted we were too slow to apply for and the ones available in June were snatched away.  So July it is.  We applied and are waiting to hear back from them if we are approved and that we actually got the apartment but fingers crossed!  In the mean time, we are just working around the house since we aren't gonna be here long enough to get a job.

I'm getting better.  Still exhausted all the time but I don't feel nauseous anymore, which is a relief.  While I'm recovering, I've picked up crochet.  A habit that isn't really within my generation but it's good to keep me distracted.  Since I have 3 nephews and 1 niece that is expecting this year, I've been on a baby blanket spree.  I finished two already and I'm currently halfway through the third.  I've been cranking them out.

2 comments:

  1. Crochetting is coming back! I have several friends our age who do it. So there you have it... you're trendy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must be amazingly fast - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete