Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Night Owl

Well as of now, I've been going to bed at like 7 or 8AM instead of normal hours.  I'm getting better but the smallest stuff really takes it out of me.  Kinda embarrassing.  But my days seems to start at like 4PM.  Sigh... With us being here for a while, I have my eye out for different jobs and I don't think I'll do well readjusting my schedule.  BLEH!  Speaking of jobs, I'm still not receiving texts from some people and I'm a little worried that I might have been contacted for a job but they weren't able to leave a voicemail or record that they call.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are more than a night owl... I think you are turning nocturnal... Well, I'm glad you are married to someone who can stay up late with you... if you were married to my husband you would only be able to spend 6 hours with him... He's the definition of an early bird

    ReplyDelete