Friday, November 6, 2015

House!

Wow I thought I was way more up to date than I am.  So Jeff and I are now house owners.  That's right, we own a house.  Scary right?  I feel so grown up especially with a baby on the way.  And let me tell you how grateful I am for my family, my husband, sister, and mother-in-law in particular.  Jeff was such a trooper because I literally couldn't do anything.  He cleaned a bunch and worked so hard to get everything ready.  My sister and mother-in-law were nice enough to come over and clean the upper part of the house for me (and it really needed it).  Most everything is put away and set up.  Jeff still has lots of projects he is itching to get at now to get the house ready for the baby and just make it more livable.

I'm still in bed most of the day.  I try and get up and do some cooking every once in a while just to keep me from going insane.  I'm at 30 weeks though and boy am I feeling it.  I have a feeling she is going to be a big baby cause I already feel like she ran out of room in there.  We got a crib and have that all set up and we also have a car seat and stroller.  Most of the big things.  Jeff is getting really excited.  It still hasn't sunk in yet that I'm going to be a mom.  I don't feel grown up enough.  But I am ready for it to be over and get up and move around again.  That will be a relief.

1 comment: