Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hanging Out

The cherry blossoms were in full bloom this whole month and Jeff and I took the time to go down to D.C. around the monuments to take a look at them.  Boy was it PACKED!  So many people everywhere.  They are in other areas outside of D.C. but there they had the most in one area.  We also took a look around the different monuments since I haven't seen some of them and it's been a while.




Aside from that, nothing has really been too exciting on our end.  I have doing lots of baking (turnovers, bread, pie, and muffins) mainly so Jeff can take something quick on the way to work.  Also, I am no longer on the medicine that makes me sick so it's been an easier week or so.  The "no carb rule" is still lingering a little so I haven't been able to divulge on all the good treats yet, which is probably a good thing.  Now that the undesired pounds are off, I need to make sure they stay that was so it's some exercise for me!  As for Jeff, he has been working hard at work and he is also getting his application towards completion.  All he has to do is finish translating them and then send it off and wait for an answer.  I am starting to see this as a reality since it is a lot closer than when we first discussed this back in September.  I am excited! 

2 comments: