Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Philly

So Jeff and I took a mini trip to Philadelphia over a weekend mainly because I wanted to take him to his first ever NHL game.  My team, Detroit Red Wings, were playing there and thought it would be fun.  A different experience for me going to a game that isn't home turf.  We got slaughtered (7 to 1) but it was still fun.  We also went to the Bailey's art museum (I think it was the Bailey's anyways.  I can't remember the name).  It had some of the largest impressionist art full of several Reniors and Cezanne.  A little too pricey I think to justify it but still good to see.  We would have done more after the game however I got concerning news from my dad that my grandmas is in the hospital with some heart problems.  She is 92 so it was quite concerning since she has gotten fragile as she got older.  I was too distracted and worried to really think about other things so we went home after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment