Thursday, October 23, 2014

Step it up!

So Jeff and I have started a routine.  In order for me to get better at italian, we decided to only speak italian every other day.  We have been doing it this whole week so far and we have been doing pretty good.  The days when it is only italian, I've had to switch to english cause most of the things I know how to say is pretty much every day things like, "we need to clean the kitchen" or "please feed the cats".  No intense discussion happening in italian any time soon but baby steps.  A friend sent me a website where I get more additional vocabulary on top of what I'm learning on Rosetta Stone.  A lot of useful kitchen items have come up which is good since I spend most of my time in there.  I hope with doing this more "immersion" speaking I can get more fluent faster.

1 comment: