Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Italian

So I'm trying to learn some italian.  I have been for a while and I think I'm getting somewhere but I'm not doing enough as I think I can be doing.  So today, I did a few lessons on Rosetta Stone and I labeled pretty much everything.  Everything from the flour to sink to toilet to the countertop.  I even debating on putting a label on the ceiling, but I restrained.  But I just want to get as much vocabulary in my line of sight so I'm looking at the words and reading them everyday.  Jeff and I need to set up a schedule to ONLY speak in italian so he can keep in practice and I can learn more.

2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to learn Portuguese... I hope your Italian learning goes better than my Portuguese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's AWESOME, Ali! Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get it

    ReplyDelete