Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pounds Lost

Jeff's brother-in-law had a layover in DC the other day and we went to say hi to him.  I was flattered when he complimented me on how I looked and that I lost weight.  From when he saw he last (which was around May of 2014) I lost about 30-40 pounds.  I'm at the lightest I've ever been.  Jeff was laughing at me the other day because I was complaining about my clothes not fitting me.  Last year I resulted to wearing jeggings/leggings for pants because my jeans didn't fit me anymore because of the weight I gained.  Now I'm STILL wearing jeggings because my jeans don't fit.  They are just too big and I don't like pulling them up while I walk.  It makes me happy.

A part of me though thinks that I got too skinny.  I've never been able to see my collarbone as distinctly as I do now.  Jeff tells me it's normal so I'll go with it.  But I am happier with my image regardless and let's hope that I can keep it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment