Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter

So our second year of marriage it seems we spent our holidays by ourselves. It's not a bad thing. Easter wasn't any different. I made some ham (that was more challenge than the turkey at Thanksgiving) pistachio salad, corn, and rolls. Some of Jeff's family food items. Both of our families have an egg derby or egg bash. I won obviously. To be fair, it is easier to win with just two people. Growing up I won a total of once when I was like 8. Once we get more people involved it probably won't happen for a while. 
But we also watched a General Conference. Lots of inspiring words. Another tradition Jeff's mom does is make cinnamon rolls. This is like the third conference in a row that I've tried. I can make anything else in that dang book but the rolls! I got a different recipe from my mother in law. 
Happy Easter everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment