Monday, October 6, 2014

Job #2

We had a great weekend.  I requested the weekend off so I can sit at home and watch conference with Jeff.  Well Jeff forgot about conference when he scheduled his FSO test.  So we only watched the first session before he had to leave to go take his test.  He thinks he did decent.  He doesn't like saying that though cause he said that test makes him second guess everything.  He will find out in 3-5 weeks what his results are though so fingers crossed!  But he came home and we watched priesthood session.  We definitely felt inspired and will take that in consideration.  

But anyways, Jeff got a second job.  Since we both have opposite schedules and he is basically sitting around at home when he is done with work in the morning, he thought it would be best if he got a second job.  I was considering doing the same and I really don't know if I should or not.  I'm really on the fence about it because we really want to save money but since I was so sick over the summer we don't want me to get sick again so I want to take it easy.  I dunno, any thoughts on the matter?  But he is working at Buca di Beppo.  It's an Italian restaurant and he will be starting on Wednesday.  So hopefully our schedules will still match up a little still.  We are gonna try and live off my income and one of Jeff's job and put the rest into savings.  

1 comment:

  1. Is mono something that will come back if you overwork yourself? If so, for sure take it easy. If not, see if there is a job that you would enjoy doing and apply for it (I remember you saying something about working in one of the Smithsonian's). Then if it's too much, you can keep the one you like the best.

    ReplyDelete