Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dentist Update

So I wen to the dentist again today.  They did some drilling for a bit.  He didn't want to fill in my root just yet.  So this visit was just to clean out the hole and put in some medicine and leave that in for two weeks and go back in, more drilling and then filling it up.  I have to say, quite a hefty bill.  But I'm looking forward to this being over and done with.  And I have to say, feeling the novocain fading is not the best feeling.  Normally it wouldn't be that bad if it was just my lips and cheeks but it's in my nose as well and it's not pleasant.  Not painful but I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I'm sure you were super uncomfortable with the numbing feeling that comes with using Novocaine. At any rate, the effects should start wearing off in to two to three hours, depending on the dosage, so I hope you got through those few hours nicely. I hope you're faring well! Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!

    Rudy Spencer @ LBDP

    ReplyDelete